Microsoft to open source code to clients (with one-time fee, though) and open source developers and reduce license fees. Note: It’s only in EU.
A study analyzed 1,093 sufferers of cancer in the head or neck, of whom 646 died before the research period ended. I think that this a blow to pyschotherapy and a challenge to religious faiths.
Great piece for bloggers who get into mental block and procrastination.
Winners: Video copyright owners. Losers: 1. Users who’re fond of sharing copyrighted materials; 2. Creative users who are fond of showcasing talents in remixes.
Categories(Hard) Work Activism Agrarian Reform Blogging Environment Faith Family FOSS Gender Google Governance Human Rights Hyperlinks ICT Linux Marikina City Microsoft Mobile Technology Observations OpenOffice.org Personalities Philippine realities Politics Programming Rural Development Social Media Social Movements Technology Uncategorized Writing
- My Macbook's backlight problem just solved
- How to bring multiple images into a single PDF file
- Mastering PHP: Multiplication Table
- Tita Cory: Leader of EDSA revolution, mother of new hopes for real change
- Learning from Josef Stalin: A Short Review of the Film “Archangel”
- Managing the bcc paranoia with mutt
- Cyber Education Project: The best response to challenges in Philippine education?
- Noble in name, UN in shame
- Patronize your own! Use Pinoy softwares!
- 108,705 hits