This is a follow to my entry re the subject matter.By default, the two-by-three-in-a-page format does not maximize the page’s space. In order to do so:
- With the Impress file open, make sure you’re on the Handout tab.
- Check the page size whether it suits your need (Format->Page).
- On the right pane that shows the various layout options, click on the two-by-two option.
- Click back on the two-by-three option.
- In printing, make sure that the Quality option is set to Default. The printout would show nothing if you set it otherwise.
Take note that this layout is not saved if you choose the .ppt version. You have to repeat the procedure in order to print the maximized six-slides-in-a-page layout.