Microsoft to open source code to clients (with one-time fee, though) and open source developers and reduce license fees. Note: It’s only in EU.
A study analyzed 1,093 sufferers of cancer in the head or neck, of whom 646 died before the research period ended. I think that this a blow to pyschotherapy and a challenge to religious faiths.
Great piece for bloggers who get into mental block and procrastination.
Winners: Video copyright owners. Losers: 1. Users who’re fond of sharing copyrighted materials; 2. Creative users who are fond of showcasing talents in remixes.
Categories(Hard) Work Activism Agrarian Reform Blogging Environment Faith Family FOSS Gender Google Governance Human Rights Hyperlinks ICT Linux Marikina City Microsoft Mobile Technology Observations OpenOffice.org Personalities Philippine realities Politics Programming Rural Development Social Media Social Movements Technology Uncategorized Writing
- My Macbook's backlight problem just solved
- Mastering PHP: Multiplication Table
- How to bring multiple images into a single PDF file
- Learning from Josef Stalin: A Short Review of the Film “Archangel”
- Is your web browser up-to-date? Find out with browsehappy.com
- When meeting agenda becomes a recipe for shit
- Managing the bcc paranoia with mutt
- Installing some Microsoft fonts in Linux
- 147,514 hits