Microsoft to open source code to clients (with one-time fee, though) and open source developers and reduce license fees. Note: It’s only in EU.
A study analyzed 1,093 sufferers of cancer in the head or neck, of whom 646 died before the research period ended. I think that this a blow to pyschotherapy and a challenge to religious faiths.
Great piece for bloggers who get into mental block and procrastination.
Winners: Video copyright owners. Losers: 1. Users who’re fond of sharing copyrighted materials; 2. Creative users who are fond of showcasing talents in remixes.
Categories(Hard) Work Activism Agrarian Reform Blogging Environment Faith Family FOSS Gender Google Governance Human Rights Hyperlinks ICT Linux Marikina City Microsoft Mobile Technology Observations OpenOffice.org Personalities Philippine realities Politics Programming Rural Development Social Media Social Movements Technology Uncategorized Writing
- My Macbook's backlight problem just solved
- Talking agrarian reform with the President: Not your ideal dialogue
- About Me
- Managing the bcc paranoia with mutt
- Learning from Josef Stalin: A Short Review of the Film “Archangel”
- Mastering PHP: Multiplication Table
- Is your web browser up-to-date? Find out with browsehappy.com
- 142,565 hits